• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Hutch delivery

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Hi,

I ordered a hutch online on Thursday and had an acknowledgement of payment email sent Friday morning. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't had any other correspondence, be it to say its not currently in stock or that its been dispatched, particularly as its been 2 working days since I ordered it.

Is this normal for Happy hutch? I've tried looking on the website but can't find anything to say how long delivery takes, I sent an email this morning to ask if anyone could advise me on when I could expect delivery but I've had no response. I could ring but I don't know if I'm just being abit impatient............ :lol:

Thanks!

I think it might vary a bit seasonally - which probably puts you in a good place. I've found them pretty quick in the past, less than a week I think.

what one are you getting? im thinking of buying from them and would love to see a picture when its up:wave:

Back