• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Story Behind The Photo

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Thought this might be fun, don't know if it's been done before but here goes.

Post one of your favourite pictures of your bun(s) and tell us the story behind it, here's mine:

This is Charlie (OH) and Bramble. I love this picture because for the first few months of her life with us, she didn't trust anybody. When picked up she would struggle and fight with us until we realised it was too stressful for her and we'd put her down. This picture shows how trusting and comfortable she has become around us.

241066_10151121488129487_614257317_o.jpg

Here's Bluebell. I love this picture because, again like Bramble, Bluebell had trust issues at first. She was terrified of me and Charlie and we could never figure out why. When she came into the kitchen she'd just sit in one place looking scared to death! Now she hops around and binkys everywhere! This picture is more special though because Bluebell was a very fussy eater at first. It scared me so much when she'd just refuse food point blank. But now she eats like a real trooper! This picture was taken after I'd been sat on the floor minding my own business (as I do when buns are inside to encourage them to trust me) eating a pear when BAM! Bluebell jumped on my knee and started nomming!

20120924181844.jpg

Great idea and such cute photos! :D

This is me and Binky, it isn't the best photo but she had not long had her front leg amputated and I thought she would hate me. This was the moment when she came and said hello and a face rub... Oh that feeling of forgiveness and knowing you done the right thing.

2012-02-20145507_zps0b408e0d.jpg

What lovely photos and stories.
This is my favourite photo of Theo. It was taken 2 days after I rabbit-napped him from my sisters house as she wasn't really taking proper care of him. I was feeling so guilty, worrying about wether I had done the right thing, worrying over him being depressed. He spent 2 days in the corner of the room and wouldn't come out. Then I walked into the lounge and saw this. I knew then the right decision had been made and he was going to be a happy bun with a lovely life!

photo-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back