• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris's new set up! In my new room! :D

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
we still have the wallpaper to do on the feature wall and add some bits, paint the skirting board and fireplace so no pics of the whole room, will do that when it's finished if anyones interested :wave: But Boris' set up is done and we're loving it! We've gone from a carpet, which was old and mucky!, and a big pen taking up most of the space to lino and no pen! :D

Here's what his pen looked like

temporary-33.jpg

His new base under my desk

temporary-28.jpg

temporary-27.jpg

We have a lot more room than before

temporary-30.jpg

temporary-29.jpg

Treasure rat is on the left and Wellington ham on the right in the corner

temporary-31.jpg

And bun himself in a patch of sunshine!

temporary-32.jpg

He does have the red mat in paws on it that was in his pen but it's in the wash, will put it at the end of my bed I think. :)

He looks very cute on that last picture on the black floor :love:

I have a playpen as well. I dont bother with the netting over the top though, can he jump out?

Thank you all :D Boris did need the wire on the top as he could jump it, he is very good at jumping and getting places he shouldn't! But he doesn't have the pen anymore.

Wow, it all looks great! :thumb:

Do your pets show any interest in each other?

Boris is very interested when I have treasure/wellington out on my bed, Wellington pays no attention but Treasure will snap at Boris' nose if he gets too close so I have to keep her away, that's why the little hamster pen pannels you can see protect the wire that's my frogs filter also goes round her cage to prevent her nipping Boris through the bars. My frogs like to watch everyone :lol:

Back