• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi buns and full time working

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
How do people manage to care for myxi bunnies when they have to work full time? I am currently working my notice as I leave in a weeks time. But dont know if I need to be at home all the time for Twinkle.

OMG Donna does Twinkle have Myxi? :cry::cry::shock: I am so sorry if I missed this, i'm not around on here much at the moment. How is she doing? No doubt you are getting great care and advice from Mark through it all. I have not been in your position but I should think that as long as you keep her comfortable and do all the necessary meds/feeds/nebulising (maybe pop back in your lunch hour?) then this is the best you can do in the circumstances - obviously you need the money to pay for vet care so working is important too. I suppose it depends on the degree she has the virus and how much hands on care she needs? I am sure you are doing your very best for her. Big hugs xx

Back