• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh more bunny shame lol!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Oh the shame! So I had a Sky Engineer come to install a Sky+ box this morning! Owing to Daisy's skid marks on the carpet I rapidly had to Hoover and vax the carpet before he arrived! My time slot was 8am to 1pm! But no sooner had I finished vaxing when he arrived! Unfortunately there had been a particular dirty patch close to the location of the wires so it was still rather damp AND, as I don't use any detergent, the smell of stinky caecals was quite strong... he only went and knelt in the damp smelly patch... I am mortified! He stood up and you could see the damp patches on his knees :oops::oops:

:lol: At least he didn't know what it was :p

The life as a bunny parent is so un-glamorous.

I thought this yesterday as I was giving Poppy her meds, apparently I had caught her mid caec-chew.....not nice when administering into the mouth :?

Oh, and last week when I found a bunny poo in my dressing gown pocket.....don't ask cos I don't have a clue, I was mortified at how disgusting poo in a pocket is though :lol:

It got worse because he was supposed to connect the box to a landline and he stared at the chewed wire (now behind some bunny proofing) and asked what happened to it and was that it? so I said 'yes, the bunnies ate it, so I don't have one anymore!' he did find it amusing! but not as amusing as showing him upstairs to the loft on the landing and explaining Daisy was helping me strip the wallpaper :oops::lol: apparently I am the first house he's been to with indoor bunnies!! He said 'you must really love them!' :lol:

Janey :lol: the mouthful of caecal :lol: My dad visited once and returned home to find a bunny poo in his coat pocket :lol:

:lol: how funny!!! Nibbles managed to binky and poo yesterday and it landed in my cuppa on the coffee table... now that takes some skill :thumb:

Sounds familiar!

I had hay in my slide up phone last week but the best was a poo stuck to my husband's forehead after one of the buns had had a quiet five minutes with me having a cwtch before work one morning. Hubby jumped back in to bed but I have no idea how the poo got stuck to him.

I'm sure even the bun looked shocked :lol:

Back