• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle has myxi symptoms :( goodbye my angel x

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Just found Twinkle this morning with swollen eyes and genitals :(:(:(:(:(:(

Phoning vets as soon as they are open :(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
oh no - when was she last vaccd?

if it was recent then perhaps she can get over it?

I know its really bad, but I cant remember :cry: \cant remember if she had the combi vacc either. I will have to check when I get to the vets. \she is currently being treated for EC and has stomach problems. Dont know how much she will be able to take.

:cry: Well it has been confirmed as myxi. she had her combination jab in July. Her mouth is all swollen and her eyes and genitals. She looks awful :cry:

She has had her metacam doubled, has antibiotics veraflox and also antibiotic injections.

Will have to see what to do on a daily basis. :cry:

:cry: Well it has been confirmed as myxi. she had her combination jab in July. Her mouth is all swollen and her eyes and genitals. She looks awful :cry:

She has had her metacam doubled, has antibiotics veraflox and also antibiotic injections.

Will have to see what to do on a daily basis. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this - was she immuno-supressed in July at all? so that the vaccine did not work properly?

Back