• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would very much appreciate mega vibes- Wish UD post 11

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I'm not feeling good things for Wish at all. She's very weak, no muscle toneand very quiet. She is, ironically, still eating. More worryingly her bonded friends won't leave her side and we are definitely lacking the usual enthusiasm.

Scared for her.

Thanks.

Last edited:
No NO NO NO!!!!!

C'mon Wisheroo, you need to be better :(

Sending every single vibe in the world we can Sky, every single last one.

Thanks guys.

Back from the vets. Absolutely nothing wrong other than the fact she has a small high temperature. Heart sounds fine, gut fine, not dehydrated, not jaundiced, chest sounds fine. But really looking rough.

So, antibios for a day or two and reassess. If improvement then carry on, if no improvement or deterioration then back to the vets for bloods.

I still don't have a good feeling about this though, at all.

Thanks guys.

Back from the vets. Absolutely nothing wrong other than the fact she has a small high temperature. Heart sounds fine, gut fine, not dehydrated, not jaundiced, chest sounds fine. But really looking rough.

So, antibios for a day or two and reassess. If improvement then carry on, if no improvement or deterioration then back to the vets for bloods.

Poor Wish! And poor you! How's Miss Dopey2 feeling? Hugs and vibes. xx

Thanks guys.

Sending even more now Sky, and a hug for you.

Poor Wish! And poor you! How's Miss Dopey2 feeling? Hugs and vibes. xx

Dopey 2 is doing wel thanks. The new diet for Lighters has helped her improve no end. Don't feel she is as close as she was. Very much more worried about Lighters though because his poos face is hurting him so much :(

Sending even more now Sky, and a hug for you.

Thanks Gray. Scary stuff. Terrified this is VHD and, for whatever reason, her vacc isn't protecting her.

Thanks Gray. Scary stuff. Terrified this is VHD and, for whatever reason, her vacc isn't protecting her.

It's understandable to be so scared, although from what i've read, i don't think you'd know it was VHD as it's a lot quicker than this, isn't it?

Perhaps she's just doing a Ginger and going 'off' for a bit? The fact that Autumn and Flameyface are sticking so close to her is worrying though isn't it, although could just be their way of offering support to her? 'Fraid i only have limited experience.

If there's anything i can do, yell, although im sure there isn't. *hugs*

Thanks Gray. I hope she is just off, but I've never seen her this bad. Even when she arrived she was still full of spirit. She only does this, although not this bad, after her vaccines. She just sat at the vets and let him do whatever, which is so not her either.

Just keep my fingers crossed these antibiotics work.

Thanks Gray. I hope she is just off, but I've never seen her this bad. Even when she arrived she was still full of spirit. She only does this, although not this bad, after her vaccines. She just sat at the vets and let him do whatever, which is so not her either.

Just keep my fingers crossed these antibiotics work.

Did you want some of that hawthorn? I can go and pick a fresh load if you want today?

Back