• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lily again..wait till tomorrow?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hmmmm Lilys tummy and Merlins playing up. The two tubs of protexin pellets couldnt come fast enough. But Lily had done string of pearls so thin.....giving her copious amounts of hay as ever but protexin pellets too. And her normal pellets but quantity reduced.
yesterday evening about this time i gave her 3/4 of a ml of metaclopramide syrup and a good dose of metacam. not zantac cos shes hungry.
shes pooing albeit teeny hard but pale in colour and a few more than she was.

Again this evening i medicated her same way and shes been loose in my room fir 24hrs an a bit and in and out of my bed...also bunny 500 under my bed.

i know the vets cannot do much more but if her poops get smaller and becomes lethargic then the vets it is. But im hoping by morning things will ave improved. The protexin pellets really help her and merlin....bth buns have had impaction/obstruction...each has a gi stricture problem..only merlin has a full picture...they cannot find anything obvious but tests wouldnt show soft tissue issues like stricture in gut caused narrowing wouldnt normally show up...merlins did just but ad to be read by Richard saunders and john chitty!
lilys six in dec....merlin must be same or pretty close.

vibes please as the only thing vet could do different is fluids!

coe on Lily munster xx

Back