• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster my gorgeous little boy now at peace

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
Apologies for not being on here for a while, had so much going on.

Buster was a cheeky boy he was hand reared from an unwanted litter, tiny and scared i took him on as a surrogate mother. He blossomed into a big boy who was into everything and like to wee on you every chance he got :lol:. He was unwell a short while ago with an unknown illness his liver was affected and i thought i was going to loose you then, but you came through it and seemed back to your normal mischievous self. You made friends with Belle and i thought you would be a lovely happy couple as soon as she was spayed and you were neutered.
But someone had other ideas you were booked in for your myxi jab the day you were poorly with your liver so you couldn't have it and i wanted to give you a little time to get completely back to yourself and make sure your liver was recovering. However it was to long you went off your food and your temp was high, i syringed you every couple of hours through the night but you were still very poorly. I took you to the vet who thought it was myxi but couldn't be sure so i gave you a painkiller and some antibiotics and prayed you were strong enough to make it. You ate some herbs and carrot top but i still had to syringe you to and last night broke my heart your mouth was to sore to take food, you drank a little and your man bits were so swollen they started oozing. Your eyes were completely shut and you kept bumping into things, you were always wanting fuss wich wasn't like you as you were so independent.
I slept on the sofa so you weren't on you own through the night and took you to see the vet this morning. Your veins had all shut down so he had to give you an injection in your tummy but you didn't flinch. I quietly held you in my arms while you slipped away to the bridge.

I hope you knew just how much i loved you, i'll miss your cheeky face, the way you were always in the grocery bags running off with a some carrot tops or an apple and the way i used to shoo you out the house when you weed on the sofa (just to name a few).
You were my brave brave boy and i will always love you my little Busta Boo.xxxxxxx:cry::cry:

barmmyBuster006.jpg

Last edited:
I am so sorry you lost Buster. I lost my bun a week ago, so I know how you're feeling. RIP you brave little boy and have fun at the Bridge. xxx

Back