• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Good Grief !! Pics of me in Sweden Aged 18 (1978)!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My old school friend just emailed these to me, she found them during a loft clear out. What on earth had I done to my hair :shock:

medansab.jpg

mestockholm.jpg

mefountain.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how you can tell its the 70's. That wallpaper, I can't believe we had it in a house we were in during the 90's.:shock: The oranges and brown and now its all back in fashion.

The big hair, I had the big hair too.:lol:

Looks like you are enjoying yourself.

No :twisted: they were evil, inventions of some sadist with a fetish for blistered feet. I feel the pain just thinking of them :censored:

Mine looked lovely with my American tan tights, Gypsy skirt and cheesecloth shirt :D

with my American tan tights, Gypsy skirt and cheesecloth shirt

Cheesecloth shirt, I so envy you. My Mum said I wasn't grown up enough for one of them and made me wear a Holly Hobby patchwork skirt with some equally foul blouse instead. I have been permanently damaged by the shame.

Cheesecloth shirt, I so envy you. My Mum said I wasn't grown up enough for one of them and made me wear a Holly Hobby patchwork skirt with some equally foul blouse instead. I have been permanently damaged by the shame.

My Sister had one of those patchwork type skirts.

Lovely.

My mum had a perm in the 90's when I was wee, I always mind the time at my granny's caravan when she lit it on fire while lighting her ciggie. :lol:
She got rid of the perm after that ;)

Back