• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns like sitting in the window sill?

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Our house is a terrace so consequently our windows look right onto the street. My buns absolutely LOVE sitting in the window sill and watching cars etc go past :shock:

Some bloke was standing outside my window texting earlier, when suddenly Nibbles jumped into the window sill to see what was going on. His expression was priceless :lol:

548586_10151072006903321_913832108_n.jpg

Buttons :thumb:

That's seriously cute. I did have a lovely little foster who used to quite like our windowsill, but none of the others are bothered.

We built ours a special ledge specifically so that they could sit and look out of the window. They NEVER go up there! I think it makes them feel exposed somehow. Also it'll be far less interesting than yours as it's on the first floor.

My lionheads love it. Had to stop them getting up there though cos Smudge started to eat the rubber seal.

We built ours a special ledge specifically so that they could sit and look out of the window. They NEVER go up there! I think it makes them feel exposed somehow. Also it'll be far less interesting than yours as it's on the first floor.

Aww! :( Yes, I imagine they see more on the first floor :lol:

Back