• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wellington

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Just a few pics of him :love:

temporary-19.jpg

temporary-21.jpg

temporary-22.jpg

temporary-23.jpg

temporary-24.jpg

temporary-25.jpg

Also, those with hamsters, do they like routine and their cages the same or is it best to move their 'furniture' etc around so they don't get bored?? :wave:

What a lovely little Hamster :love:

Elsie Tanner gets very cross if I try to rearrange her home. She doesn't mind if I add extra bits like tubes etc, but if I move her big plastic boot or her upturned box I am in BIG trouble :shock:

He's so cute :love:

I can't move Aprils things because of her brain disorder, but Phoebe loves it when I move things around or swap toys and things :) They both have deep substrate and their routine is usually a few minutes in the sand bath rolling around then digging for half an hour :lol: Then April does her spinning :( and Phoebe goes crazy :lol:

To give an idea :D this is how Aprils kios is set up and apart from cleaning her bedroom I don't touch it apart from mixing the megazorb up (it compacts because of her running on it so she finds it harder to dig!)

IMAG1558.jpg

This is how Phoebe rolls though; I have just given her new toys and things but she hasn't seen them yet as I've put her in the playpen for a bit :p Her bed in her tank is under the wooden log :lol: she's an under ground hammy! She has had houses but always seemed to move the bedding under everything :lol: I change things around every week, maybe sooner, depending on her really :) so, if she's really active then I'll leave it longer but if she seems bored then I'll change it :) I have plenty of toys to swap!

IMAG1559.jpg

IMAG1560.jpg

Thankyou all :D Yes Jacks-Jane I didn't want Wellie to be upset if I moved his things! Might move a couple and see how he likes it, but keep his bed always in the same place.

Aly&poppy thanks for the piccies, lovely set ups :love: Bless April :( xx Wellington also lives under a bridge :lol: He doesn't like any of his fancy, more expensive, cute little houses! Was going to have an experiment tonight but been redecorating my room all day so don't think I'll have the time tonight!

Back