• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

calling all lionheads

P1050523.jpg

P1050290.jpg

220655_10150188413240857_730825856_7511270_3795447_o.jpg

lionhead1.jpg

my favourite of her :lol: windswept :lol:

lionhead.jpg

My two are lionhead/lop crosses ;)

IMG_0559.jpg

And this is little Gizmo, full harlequin lionhead which I took on the other day (full story in RC). He will be ready for rehoming in a couple of months after his neuter and vaccs :thumb:
photo-6.jpg

Lovely photos. :love: Spenser is a lionhead cross, but I don't know what his Dad was like. His Mum was a dark brown lionhead, rather smaller than Spenser is.

Lovely photos. :love: Spenser is a lionhead cross, but I don't know what his Dad was like. His Mum was a dark brown lionhead, rather smaller than Spenser is.

Rosie is a cross too. You can tell there is lionhead in her but I have no idea what else there is. She is a lot bigger them most other lionheads too. It is quite interesting trying to think of what else she could be.

Rosie is a cross too. You can tell there is lionhead in her but I have no idea what else there is. She is a lot bigger them most other lionheads too. It is quite interesting trying to think of what else she could be.

Rosie is beautiful. :love: I think she may be slightly bigger than Spenser (just under 3kg last time he was weighed). He had hardly any mane at all when I first got him, although he was 7 months old and fully grown. His mane came in during his second summer with me.

Back