• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding trouble

Hi ya,

I'm not having much luck bonding my two bunnies. Does anyone know of someone who bonds bunnies in the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire area?

We have had Reggie for 18 months and he bonded brilliantly with Ronnie after a few scuffles. Sadly Ronnie died a couple of months ago so we wait a couple of weeks and got Roxie (16 months) so he wouldn't get lonely. Unfortunately they really don't like each other!

So far I have tried swapping their hutches daily, putting them in the bath, bathroom, on the sofa, etc., going out in the car and wearing them down by spending all day together and splitting them up each time they fight. I have also let then mount, chase and nip but it always escalates! They are always in a neutral space and both bunnies have been neutered.

I appreciate that some bunnies just won't bond but I'd love an 'expert' to have a go before I give up hope! x

Still having trouble with Reggie and Roxie which resulted in a bit of a fight yesterday!:( Luckily neither bunny was hurt but I'm desperate to find someone to bond them.

Is there anyone willing to bond them for me in the Herts, Beds or Bucks area? Essex would also be fine as we are fairly central!

Please help!!! :D

Back