• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Christmas Bunny

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
My friend told me about this film and I forgot until just now. Apparently it's got some really good rabbit advice in it too. :)

I got it last xmas, and cried so much, good rabbit advice, but the only bad thing is they pick the rabbits up by the scruff of the neck :( have some tissues at the ready!

I got it for Xmas last year too.... and still haven't watched it as I know I'll sob all the way through :oops: In fact that trailer has just made me cry! What a wimp I am :roll: :D

I got it for Xmas last year too.... and still haven't watched it as I know I'll sob all the way through :oops: In fact that trailer has just made me cry! What a wimp I am :roll: :D

I watched it on xmas eve and i can confirm you will cry all the way thru (in a good way too) its not really about christmas either (apart from the snow)

I bought it for my daughter last year and she's watched it over and over - Rumple is gorgeous and yes, I did shed a tear or two or three!!!

It's a very good film about families and buns obviously. Made me shed a little tear but it isn't too upsetting thankfully. And there is a crazy bunny lady with a barn full of cute buns

Ahhhhhh! Just showed my girls this. Looks like a must see film, one idea for the girls for Xmas! Along with a box of tissues!

This was on Sky Family last week. We'd seen it when it was on Premier last year but my daughter recorded it anyway and has since watched it. On a loop... :roll: :lol:

Back