• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Lola

gil

Mama Doe
returned from walking the dogs this morning to discover that Lola was literally taking her last few breaths and sadly she passed away a few minutes later. very sad, she was a great bunny, loads of character and she will be missed :(

I'm sure she will have fun at the bridge....she was such a scamp......always up to mischief! I have just finished burying her in the garden....

thanks everyone! Been thinking about all the mad things Lola used to get up to! she was such a character! she was a bunny that liked to think she was top bun amongst the others and would try and boss them all about. For the last 3 years she was in with Bailey and Bunty and she enjoyed being in that group. have been out to see how Bailey and Bunty are getting on and they are sitting cuddled up together. Very glad that they have each other for company as I'm sure they are missing Lola!

it was so weird this morning going out to feed the bunnies and Lola not in her usual spot! thanks everyone for your replies. my ex and I were talking about Lola this morning and all the antics she would get up to :) she was just one of those bunnies that had character and made us laugh.

Back