• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i finaly bobded my trio

ferretfreak4

Warren Scout
I've wanted to bond all 3 of my buns for ages now but haven't been able to afford to spey chunky (the girl)
A couple of weeks ago i could finaly afford to, she was already bonded with bigwig who was neutered last year, whike chunky was recovering i managed to bond bigwig and bracken together which i was very happy about as the vets don't think bracken would survive being neutered as he is looking old, is going blind and has all sorts of eye problems

I'm rambling a bit, i bonded those two after only a couple of days which was fab, when chunky was able to rejoin them i let them all in their run and they clicked right away. Obviously i have kept a very close eye on them all since introducing them but they have gotten on soo well i am really pleased :)

No pics at the moment i'm afraid but i will try and get some pics of them all together tomorrow but they are all in my sig :)

Congratulations, unfortunately my attempt a a trio failed last week. It's good to hear that somebody had more success :D

Back