• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iv got the loppy eared bun love going on!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Iv always been drawn by uppy eared bunnies (hence my love of dutchies!) :love: But since I have been on the look out for a husbun for rosey I have seen some gorgeous loppy eared buns and although the one we are hoping she will bond with is an uppy eared barc bun and a very handsom one at that! :love:

...I have fallen head over heals in love with a pair of loppy eared buns...never thought the day would come! :love::love::love::love::love:

I've got 3 loppy eared bunnies, not on purpose, it just happened that way, and I love their ears. :love::love: I then adopted a belgian hare cross rex and he has lovely big uppy ears, and i love them too :lol::love::love:

my username (proper one) missfloppyears was because i love and prefer lops.... In my time on the forum i have had 14 rabbits of my own and only 4 of them were lops!
all the others have been helicopters or uppys..:lol::lol:

you can always be ollies aunty :)

my username (proper one) missfloppyears was because i love and prefer lops.... In my time on the forum i have had 14 rabbits of my own and only 4 of them were lops!
all the others have been helicopters or uppys..:lol::lol:

you can always be ollies aunty :)

I wondered where you had gone!!! :lol: :wave: There just might be some loopy eared buns on the burn zoo horrizon very soon ;)

ETA is Olly new??

Last edited:
I wondered where you had gone!!! :lol: :wave: There just might be some loopy eared buns on the burn zoo horrizon very soon ;)

ETA is Olly new??

OOOOH dont be telling me that, im soo new bunny broody.

Oliver is Poppets soon to be hubby, after losing Brian i got our little boy in hope to bond him with Poppet.

I cant get into my Missfloppyears account, and my email is blocked so they cant renew my password :/:lol:

aww fingers crossed the bond goes well :)

Well I had decided to adopt another pair and then some stuff at home kicked off and i wanted to let the dust settle a bit but the animals have kept me going to so im going ahead and adopting another pair :love: Plus a single boy in the hope of boonding him with Rosey now that Lily has gone :( (rosey and her husbun will be house bunnies) but as we wont be spaying rosey at the moment if she wont bond then i will attempt to bond the single boy with Poppy and Daisy :thumb: Ohh complicated stuff here at the moment! :lol:

Back