• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeds?

sammywoo

Warren Scout
Can anyone please help me with which breed my two buns are? The vet said she wasn't very good with rabbit breeds but I need to fill the correct information in for their insurance. Thankyou x

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

photo.jpg

:wave: Hello, thanks for the replies. They are both 19 weeks. Thumper is the grey one and Buster the fawn coloured one. They were last weighed at 13 weeks and weighed 1.68kg and 1.71kg respectively. At 10 weeks they both weighed 1.21kg so they are putting weight on quickly! I thought they'd stay small :shock: :D x

i would go for dwarf lop too, and to be truthful insurance companies dont worry too much i dont think about the exact breed they are correct me if im wron folks particularly in rabbits where most are cross breeds and mixed up combinations. many "experts" can no longer tell the exact breeds. x

Thanks for all your replies. First bunnies for me so wasn't sure what to expect in terms of size but they are gorgeous as you can see! Not that I'm biased at all :D It's a good thing they are house bunnies though otherwise I would definitely have bought the wrong size cage! x

Everything looks so clean and tidy!!! How do you do that????

Beautiful buns though - ever so cute...:love:

Thanks, I think so too :D

We're lucky we have laminate floor throughout our flat except in the bedrooms so it's easy to sweep up any bits of hay and hair. We also have some cutoffs of carpet which we roll out for them to play on so it's easy to hoover those. It also means they can run and binky without losing their back legs and sliding into the wall:lol:

Back