• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO SusieBun. What Mr Bennett did today. Video.

I can't get the video to play. :( It looks as if The Bad Bunny has been visiting Mr Bennet today though. ;):shock:

I managed to play it. :D Such determination - I know it well. :roll: How those little front paws go. :lol: Mr Bennett is smaller than I had thought. Such a charming bun. :love:

I managed to play it. :D Such determination - I know it well. :roll: How those little front paws go. :lol: Mr Bennett is smaller than I had thought. Such a charming bun. :love:

Awwww thanks. Mr B is part nethie. Half the size of Bandit.

He is always determined. :roll: Have put heavy boxes there now.

If I need a carpet lifting I will give you a call:lol:

Naughty bunny

Mr Bennett has been here for a year. Took him 2 days to lift the carpet. :shock: I am astounded.

:lol:

IMG_0110.jpg

Spenser: The Bad Bunny came to visit me this morning when Mummy was out. He made such a mess of my crate. :shock:

:shock: I don't envy you having to clean up.

Spenser: It was dreadful. :( The Bad Bunny tipped my orange bucket of hay over and a lot of it went in my water bowl. I sat up on my box, keeping out of reach from suspicion. ;) My room has been hoovered this afternoon, and is nice and tidy. I hope The Bad Bunny stays away for a few days.

Spenser: It was dreadful. :( The Bad Bunny tipped my orange bucket of hay over and a lot of it went in my water bowl. I sat up on my box, keeping out of reach from suspicion. ;) My room has been hoovered this afternoon, and is nice and tidy. I hope The Bad Bunny stays away for a few days.

Ah yes, must be innocent if sitting on your box.

There is something strange going on in this household. Kat chinchilla has been shredding a box for close to 3 hours. What a racket. Still going :roll: this is normally chinchilla bedtime. The other two are asleep, how they manage to sleep through the noise amazes me.

Back