• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper... Breed/colour advice please!

MillyAlice

Warren Scout
We're not exactly sure what breed or coat colour Jasper is, could anyone help? It's super awkward when we have to register him and we can't even say what colour he is!
Probably a bonkers question too, but is there any way of telling how old he is? My guess is around a year but it's hard to say!
Thank you :love:
Jasper.jpg

IMG_00711.jpg

His colour is harlequin, there's an actual breed of rabbit called a harlequin but they're rare as pets and you tend to get a lot of cross breeds with the same colouring so I'd just say a harlequin coloured mixed breed :)

A vet might be able to get a rough idea of the age, in the first picture I thought the rabbit looked really young, but not on the second

Thank you guys :D
I've just googled it, and yup, that's Jasper! I figured he was a bit of a mutt, but I'm not really one for breeds so that suits me!
Again, his age isn't a big deal, it's just that we're currently trying to get him a ladybun and want to match their ages!

Your rabbit is very pretty. Does he eat all that carrot as if so there will be too much sugar going into his digestive system which can upset the delicate balance. Sorry!

He never normally has that much! I don't even remember giving him that, he'll have a little bit but nowhere near a whole carrot :shock: we hadn't had him long so maybe I didn't know any better!

And thank you, Jasper has quite the big head as he hears that a lot :p I wish I got one tenth of the compliments he does!

Back