• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signature??

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Hi!

I would love to make a nice colourful signature with pictures of my Pete. How did you make yours? I was hoping to be able to click on someones to be linked to a sig making website...... :lol:

Anyone able to help me?!

I used pizap to make mine and honeybears :D

I'd offer to make one for you but I don't think my bf will let me on the computer for a while :lol:

I used pizap to make mine and honeybears :D

I'd offer to make one for you but I don't think my bf will let me on the computer for a while :lol:

I would kiss you if I could! I've been wanting to make a lovely one for soooooooo long but I am a picture numpty so not a clue how to do it. This is so easy, even my mother in law would understand it!! :lol:

I would kiss you if I could! I've been wanting to make a lovely one for soooooooo long but I am a picture numpty so not a clue how to do it. This is so easy, even my mother in law would understand it!! :lol:

Lol I've been playing with Pizap for the last hour or so and I can't work out how to get it onto here :oops::lol:

Lol I've been playing with Pizap for the last hour or so and I can't work out how to get it onto here :oops::lol:

You have to upload it to an external site like photobucket first. then you copy the

How did you get yours to get this big and stretched?

I think the maximum size is 590 x 200, or something like that. So if you make it big, then you can resize it on photobucket :) mine was 480x190ish I think otherwise it would have been warped :lol:

How do you make the Pixels smaller?? Ive made my signature on Pizap, have uploaded it onto photobucket and have tried on a few occasions to upload it onto here but it won't let me? Says my pixels are too big. I have resized it a few times but it still isnt working :(

I am rather technically challenged :lol::lol:

How do you make the Pixels smaller?? Ive made my signature on Pizap, have uploaded it onto photobucket and have tried on a few occasions to upload it onto here but it won't let me? Says my pixels are too big. I have resized it a few times but it still isnt working :(

I am rather technically challenged :lol::lol:

It doesn't always work but I can see it! :thumb: mine kept telling me it was too big even though the sig was smaller than the maximum!

Back