• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some Vibes please for Pepsi/ UD Loose Tooth Removed.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Pepsi was at the vet's on Tuesday with four more of our little Nethie's for a dental check up and although the other four were all ok
for dentals Pepsi had blood on his gums and they were very inflamed. He's been on metacam and he's back there this morning at the vets as she
is going to give him a light GA and have a look what's going on as he has no detal spur from what she could see on Tuesday
she think's he may have caught his gum when eating something but we have no idea on what.

Can I have some Vibes for him please as he is a wee fella and I am worried for him

Thank You
xx

10-4-122Pepsi.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE 5:56 pm

Pepsi has had to have a tooth removed as it was loose and irritating his gums hence the bleeding. The vet said she has had a struggle to get him under as he kept jumping about but anyway although he is still very sleepy he is on his way home :D

Thank You everyone for the Vibes
xxx

Back