• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Eight (maybe Nine)!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
First off sorry for just disappearing on you guys :oops: Life got a bit hectic. First my Nan went into hospital for a few weeks. After she came out I was tasked with looking after her. She's better but I don't think she'll ever be back to normal in terms of confidence. And then my Dad broke (not fractured) his wrist while running from a storm. They plastered up his wrist, only to realise they fixed it wrong and had to re-break it :roll:

--------------------------

But that's not what you're here for! I'm slowing working on bonding eight of the nine 'surprise litter' ( a bit big for that term now I feel :lol: And yes none of the people who said they wanted one turned up. ) back into a group. Considering how bossy they are for such little rabbits this is going to be a task!

Mug shot time!

MobO9-1.png

I'm considering trying to bond the ninth baby; Charcoal but he's a strange fella. Even after his four sisters give him non stop grooms, he attacks them for no reason.And he hates the other boys. So not sure about him.

I don't have any good pictures of them all bonding save for this one. My bf stole my camera before I could get any more :lol: Once I get some photos of my new mob I'll post them all up

bunbun.jpg

Sorry for the wall of text xD!

Last edited:
Wow, good luck with it.
I had a group of 8 before but that slowly ended up into several pairs due to illness and sudden fighting!
I dream of putting them all back together, but I am not brave enough any more!!

Keep us updated!!

Back