• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your favourite Bunny Noise

Michelleox

Mama Doe
Just thought it would be nice to hear everyone's favourite noise that either their buns 'make' or they associate with their buns.

I don't think there is anything better than hearing them eating and enjoying their pellets (especially if they have recentlyhad a dental!) :love:

Loki is currently shredding a box that is stopping him shredding the carpet, every rip is making me smile... BUT nothing beats the scamper of bunny feet across the carpet in a lovely Binky :love::love::love:

Well my Kermit used to be a grunter bunny.....he walked about like he was an old man in a bad mood! I loved it.

Oh, and a bunny snoring, that is fab!

Well my Kermit used to be a grunter bunny.....he walked about like he was an old man in a bad mood! I loved it.

Oh, and a bunny snoring, that is fab!

Bunnies can snore? :shock: I didn't know that.

Spenser doesn't make many noises, just tooth purring when he being petted. Occasionally he makes a honking noise before a thump. He doesn't always do this when he thumps his feet though. :?

There are so many noises Mo does that we love. He to is a grunty rabbit so is very vocal when he cleans himself!! I also love it when he drinks from his water bowl and the very fast gallop he does down the living room!

Bo is a very silent rabbit. She does her disaproval growl now and then, but gives us bobey kisses at the same time! I think with Bo is when she occasionaly gets hic-cups after she has eaten her food to fast!!

That little snick-snicky that their teeth make when eating hay, definitely. Especially since I have buns who tend towards frequent bouts of stasis. To hear them eat is a huge relief! :)
But Fiver makes the most adorable little "feep-feep" noise when he talks to me. It's heart rendingly sweet.
I miss Mimzy's dragonfly hum that he used to circle my feet with pre-neuter. :love:

I think my An is one of the most vocal bunnies ever! She grumbles, grunts and hums nearly all the time. My favourite noise has to be her 'I'm happy' grunts she makes while eating food.

Olly when he jumps on a cardboard box hos feet make such a racket he grunts at them,
he looks like his tapdancing:lol::lol::lol::love:

purring or the lovely noise of both them crunching pellets :D

i also LOVE the little squeaks they make when drinking water from their bowl :love:

I like the noise teh water bottle makes when they are drinkng. This and the eating noises lets you know all is well :love:

Definitly the crunching noises when they are both eating - and the purring from Bobo. I do also think that Harleys squeal before she thumps is quite lovely as well - but don't dare tell her that (don't you hate it when you're so cross and your mum just laughs at you ;)...

Oh and the thud thud thud of a big Bobo exploring off down the hall way...

Back