• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Binky'

iMortalDan

New Kit
Hi guys. I'm doing a project on the 'binky' of rabbits, and the most effective resource, and I have various resources. Just wanted to know if the term 'binky' has a scientific name or another term? 'Binky' in my Project question just sounds stupid.

Well, its involuntary isn't it, so it probably does have a name - its a chemical reaction in their brains - euphoria type thing, which makes them do it (which is why when they stop they look confused) :lol:

lambs do it too :D

I remember my guineapigs used to do it, it was so funny to watch. Never seen a lamb binky though :lol:

I wonder if it's true that the more happy they are the higher they binky? :lol:

I've seen lambs do it, its soooo cute, and yeh, i think they happier they are the higher they jump :) rupert does crazy binkies when john chses him lol and he flips in the air at pellet time lol

guinea pigs 'popcorn' dont they.. soooo cute

When I let my two into the garden yesterday they must have jumped about 3ft in the air! :lol: Was amazing and hilarious!

My piggies used to popcorn when there was food around! :love:

Back