• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grinding teeth

elis-mum

Mama Doe
it absolutely bouncing it down here tonight so i went to put the bunnies in a bit earlier.

Buddy and Lula had gone into the run so when they came in i picked each up and dried them off a bit with paper towel.
after i dried lula i held her a bit (i rarely pick them up unless i need to but they seem happy to be held when i do) and as i stroked her she ground her teeth quite loudly, when i stopped, so did she!

she seems to be eating ok and is active so i wouldn't think she is in any pain, was this pleasure grinding? she has never had problems with her teeth in the past but its worried me for some reason.

Sounds to me like she enjoyed the fuss! :love:

phew! thankyou! thats what i was hoping but there is always that worry at the back of my mind! :roll:
bless her, she is the least pushy out of the 3 and even though i try treat them the same she probably doesn't get as much attention as the others just because she seems happy to sit and watch. i need to encourage her more if she enjoyed it that much.

thanks again, you put my mind at rest! :D

Glad I could help :D

I love it when mine grind their teeth when I'm stroking them; it's a lovely feeling that I'm doing something they are evidently enjoying. Heart warming! :love:

it is lovely when anything you do for them gives them joy... you know you are doing something right, always a good feeling. :D

Back