• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tunnel

:wave:

I bought a rabbit tunnel and rabbit tent a few months ago from pets at home. My rabbits love the tent but hate the tunnel and for some reason Gizmo thumps and hides whenever I get it out, she really hates it! So if anybody wants a tunnel for rabbits, I'm quite happy to post it to you (at no cost to yourselves) just send me a mesgage :)

awww mine love tunnels, have you not tried to put treats in them lke hay or veggies might make them less scared, my tunnel is under my bed so always out

She likes tunnels but only cardboard ones and she loves her cardboard castle but she hates the noise this one makes when I open it up (its like a nylon material) I've tried treats and hay but she won't even come near it!

Ah anna, bunnies are funny aren't they! My peter loves his tunnel, probably his favourite thing for pushing around his run!

Back