• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter?

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
Molly has just been sprayed and is doing really well :D, Sottie is low in body weight and they want him to get to 1kilo before they will operate on him as he had stasis when he was 8 weeks old:(, so the problem is winter, I am worried about Sootie. I have just ordered a dog crate and am going to bring them in, but when abouts do you do it? need to sort out the logistics of it all.

Whenever you want. It's putting them out again that you need to think about :wave:
Will they just be having a dog crate?

Thanks Aly, I am just thinking through what I am going to do, no I don't want them in the crate all the time just as a base to put litter tray, food and water bottle ect..., we have a spare room, if I can just sort it out :shock:, and make some space, I was thinking of getting a indoor run, what kind of pen do you have, do not have loads of room will look on ebay.

Thanks Aly, I am just thinking through what I am going to do, no I don't want them in the crate all the time just as a base to put litter tray, food and water bottle ect..., we have a spare room, if I can just sort it out :shock:, and make some space, I was thinking of getting a indoor run, what kind of pen do you have, do not have loads of room will look on ebay.

Ahh, I have these black fold up runs (really easy, not too expensive, about £30) that were on eBay, I have a small one and 2 large ones, so the small is only 60cm high (we use that to block the door off in Leo's room because he can't jump) and the 2 large ones are 4ft high which are fab:) you can get higher ones, you have to open the run kind of like a door though, otherwise you'd have to crawl in the run door or get some ladders :lol: I can just get over the 4ft ones so that's okay :lol:

Back