• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie and his food

Alicia

Mama Doe
He is so greedy, he loves his pellets and understands that to get to the pellets I have to go to the shed and get them and then walk back to the hutch and open the hutch door, then take the lid of the box and give the rabbits the pellets. Archie was free ranging the other day and he went to the outside of the shed and sat by the door, and he also now pushes on the hutch door when I'm twisting the catch so that it will open quicker and can knock the lid off the box too :lol: I looove my bunnies :love:

Archie sounds like a very smart bunny. Julie is also a foodie and knows where every food and treat comes from. She lives in the kitchen and will sit in front of the place that each food comes from that she wants and will paw at it sometimes. She loves her medicine too. Archie and Julie would kill each other over food if they were ever together.:lol: I love her too.

Archie sounds like a very smart bunny. Julie is also a foodie and knows where every food and treat comes from. She lives in the kitchen and will sit in front of the place that each food comes from that she wants and will paw at it sometimes. She loves her medicine too. Archie and Julie would kill each other over food if they were ever together.:lol: I love her too.

Archie is not a very polite boy, he doesn't agree with ladies first, its every bunny for themselves when foods around :lol: If Izzy's eating out of the little plastic bowl he'll pull it away from her :lol:

:lol: Peters a food mad bunny too, I have one of those metal balls that hangs on the inside of the mesh in his hutch and I stuff some spring greens and curly kale into it in the morning. He is a nightmare when I'm trying to put hang the ball up! He has no patience at all and is already pulling at the ball when I'm trying to clip it on :roll::lol:

He's the same in the evening, at pellet time. I can barely get the door open without him falling out of the hutch in anticipation of his food. Greedy bunny!!:love:

Back