• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits on Facebook

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Just logged in and top of my news feed is a couple of gorgeous pictures of Rainbow Rabbits residents and a few paragraphs about what they're about. Apparently the RWAF decided to feature them today :thumb: :love:

It is so kind for the RWAF to feature us. I wasn't 100% sure where the info I gave them was going to be posted. We are overwhelmed with the response their posts have brought us :D It is so lovely that our bunnies are being recognised and loved, as they so deserve it. I also think it is really important that people know what happens to some bunnies through, neglect, abuse and general lack of knowledge such as not neutering. So many of these rabbits pass away completely unknown so it is great the lucky ones that did get rescued are able to be a voice for all those that weren't :love:

Back