• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Looking for a Frenchie Doe ?

i know a vet nurse who was looking for a large doe rabbit as a companion for her male, and this girl is the age she was after too
i will pass this link on :wave:

:love::love: She's gorgeous - and the right age for Alfie but probably a bit big. :shock::lol:

shes stunning:thumb::love:

oh dont....frenchies rock..but not when they dont want to bond!

weve got four does in our house...phoebe wifey to merlin....my lily munster in my room which she shares with my mums darling girlie..hunnybunny..not bonded! Then of course s the ever in your face frenchie madam.....bluebell!

i think i have the balance wrong!

The friendliest nosiest frenchie i ever met was my beloved old fella bertie...before the pasturella. closely followed by my willow pillow...she was so norty so funny and you could fall asleep resting your head on her...hence her nickname. btw it wasnt intentional fallingasleep on her and it wasnt fully on her....she would wrap round you like a cat..until she grew so massive and was still growing when she died.

dazy-mae was cuddly and a people person....bluebell was ok with her sis and merlin n bertie but her and her sis were avid cat haters.

my kibbles truly loved me and i thought does werent like that...but she was.....but i never realised how much until after she died and i got online to educate myself...

i love frenchies cos they arent as limber as little buns so they tend to kip a lot more...but theyre sooo strong.....baxters butt baths are hell! hes like a dog!

i hope these big beautiful buns get homed soon.

are frenchies like buses in rescues? you cannot find one for months maybe a year in rescue and then a whole load come along at once!

Back