• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Lobo and Cuteboyz

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby is a ten year old CAG.DNAd just recently,we discovered she is a girl so I was thrilled about that.No one knew her sex,not even the breeder and the shop named her Ruby.
She belonged to my x fellas cousin.She rehomed to my ex and I got custody when we broke up.

Shes thrilled Im home from work,and is helpful with things..ahem..unloading dishwashers and stuff,....

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

dishwasher_zps5493da94.jpg

Shes well and causing the usual havoc..chatting and whistling....xxx

Thanks for asking.xx

awww she's lovely, just look at that beautiful red tail :love:
Thank you for telling me about her :)
They really do like to be helpful dont they :roll::roll:
I'm lucky and dont need dna testing to know mines a boy, I just have to look at those gorgeous dark brown eyes and its obvious :)
Females have reddy brown eyes, males have dark brown eyes :)

With Greys its DNA only...no other way unless they lay an egg..which in ten yrs Ruby never has...:roll:

I'm pleased Ruby's gender has been confirmed, there is no doubt with Eclectus.

A few pictures for cuteboyz of our Eccys and visiting parrots.

Our vet took this last picture. Sadly Eric died the following day in his 34th year.

Ricky4.jpg

Our current girl Aoife

DSCF2385CR.jpg

DSCF2311CR.jpg

A few visiting native parrots.

King parrots
DSCF2464CR.jpg

Crimson Rosella.
DSCF1111CR.jpg

Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
DSCF1890CR.jpg

Thank you for the photo's Lobo, Eric really was a gorgeous boy, so sorry for your loss xx
Aoife is beautiful and what an unusual name, I have never heard that before :)
And as for your visitors, all I can say is I want to move to OZ :love::love:

Thank you. The sense of loss was profound after having him as the heart and soul of our home for 33 years.

Aoife is an Irish name appropriately meaning radiant. We and she pronounce it ee-fa.

There was another young male visitor a week ago but he flew off before I could get the camera out so I have borrowed a picture to show what I feel as one of the most beautiful parrots living around here. The Gang-gang's conservation status is now described as vulnerable.

Gang-gang-Cockatoo_zpsb75cfd24.jpg

:love::love::love::love:
If I lived in Oz I dont think I would ever leave the window, how on earth do you get anything done with so many stunning birds to watch :)

P.S. sorry for the late reply Lobo, I haven't been on for a couple of days............

Back