• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever design ? On ebay - very unusual indoor Rabbit furniture

It would be a great addition to a big set up ie: in the run or as just hidey Place next to a bigger cage, if it was for outside id probally want one for the run! :)

It would probably be quite good, keeping all the hay inside and stuff, a private area for the rabbit to use as a liter tray. And it looks like another piece of furniture lol
Pebbles would probably like it as he likes jumping
Rosie would probably just use the bottom trays lol

Wow, I think I might bid. It would look great in my bedroom and the buns would love it. Just checking how far Kings Lynn is!

:lol: I've already messaged them. It was the first thing I did. :p

Good work. I think Mr B would have loved it. He loves being under the wardrobe. Even got himself a bold stripe from forcing himself under there. :roll: Such a begger, even chewed the carpet to make it easier.

It will be very dark when the doors are closed and I wonder if bunnies would like it actually. It's too much like a trap. When buns are inside something they like to be able to look out.

I think it's a fab idea for free range house bunnies. might keep the carpets a bit cleaner too!

:lol: dream on :lol: they would throw it out the hole on purpose!!! There is simply no construction known to man or that anyone could devise that would stop getting hay and stray poops on the carpet! :lol:

I think it would be a great addition to a free range set up. Rabbits do like dark spaces and mine often shun the open outdoors for an outdoor tunnel instead. It mimics their wild cousin's habitat.

Just seems a bit pointless to me, its a cupboad with a hole in! :?

The is basically what it is :lol: But rabbits seem to like that sort of thing. The campervans Blackers made/makes are among the most popular toys I have ever bought for my bunnies. There is nothing like a cosy wee bolthole when you feel a bit stressed or scared.

The general idea could work, but this one is made out of boarding that is covered mdf, so will be slippery underfoot.

I wouldn't use it in case they injured themselves, but I'd pinch the idea and expand it.

I think it's a fab idea for free range house bunnies. might keep the carpets a bit cleaner too!

:lol: That's the idea. And I'm hoping it's preferable to hiding under the bed where I can't reach with the hoover. If I win it I will let you all know how they like it. :D

I've actually seen that in the flesh and been to the house of the people who own it :D. They used to be on here (RSPCA Rabbits) but haven't been around for a few years. It was used as a hidey hole/bolt hole and the bunny who used it had free range of the downstairs so it was never shut in there. In fact, I remember seeing its inhabitant happily snoozing on the top shelf in the dark :lol:.

I think it's a great idea as somewhere for a free-range housebunny to chill out :thumb:.

I've actually seen that in the flesh and been to the house of the people who own it :D. They used to be on here (RSPCA Rabbits) but haven't been around for a few years. It was used as a hidey hole/bolt hole and the bunny who used it had free range of the downstairs so it was never shut in there. In fact, I remember seeing its inhabitant happily snoozing on the top shelf in the dark :lol:.

I think it's a great idea as somewhere for a free-range housebunny to chill out :thumb:.

Wow thats mad. Just as well we have been approving the design. :lol:

Back