• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Storm

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
On 7th April 2007 I brought Storm home from the Hull RSPCA, where she'd been handed in as a stray, to be a friend for Billy, who'd just lost his partner Hazelrah.

Storm and Billy fell for each other straight away, bonding themselves by pulling down the mesh separating them. They were never far from each other, and Billy helped Storm through EC twice, while Storm helped Billy when he had a leg amputated and later his blocked tear duct.

BandS9b.jpg

BillyandStorm2b.jpg

(When I first let the buns enjoy the garden, I still had grass!)
StormGDay5b.jpg

StormApril09b.jpg

Storm1.jpg

Storm15b.jpg

Storm8b.jpg

StormGDay6b.jpg

SandS123b.jpg

After Billy passed away she found a new friend in Stewart, and they fell for each other straight away too.

(Bonding)
SandS5b.jpg

SandS11b.jpg

SandS24b.jpg

Video of Storm grooming Stewart for the first time...

SandS83b.jpg

SandS99b.jpg

SandS107b.jpg

SandS114b.jpg

SandS137b.jpg

SS127b.jpg

SS156b.jpg

SS160b.jpg

SS178b.jpg

This summer, Storm and Stewart gained a new friend in Peter. They both accepted him straight away, and Storm helped to keep Peter's eye clean.

SSP86b.jpg

(Lovely moult pattern on her head!)
SSP90b.jpg

SSP94b.jpg

SSP113b.jpg

SSP120b.jpg

SSP122b.jpg

She loved sitting on her bench in the run, in the sun, snuggling her friends. I never managed to get a good pic though, as they'd always come running for noms when I tried!

She was the most beautiful bun in the world. I can't believe she's gone :cry: She was the reason I joined RU, when she had EC. It was thanks to the help and advice here that she survived EC.

Binky free beautiful Storm xx

Last edited:
Why have all but one of the pics in the second post vanished? :( I can see the codes when I click edit. Is Photobucket having a tantrum?

ETA: They're back now :? Hope they stay there!

Last edited:
I see lots of photos in your second post.

I'm so sorry, storm is one of the most stunning bunnys I have ever seen!

Binky free storm

So sad. :( But you have lots of lovely photos there. I absolutely love the burrowing bunny face one! :love: x

what gorgeous photos you have - those of your garden well she just looks like she's in bliss - what an amazing life she must of had with you :love:

I'm so sorry you've lost Storm. :cry: She was beautiful, and clearly a very special girl. :love:

Binky free Storm. xxx

thank you for sharing those wonderful photos of Storm, she was obviously a very happy bunny!

so sorry for your loss... binky free Storm xx

Back