• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why our house looks like a poo tray

:lol::lol::lol:

You have my sympathy, if Bella had it her way their whole room would be just one big poo tray! :roll:

It's a good job I love him :love: The big silly lop monster :lol:

I love the way Gypsy has to inspect the mess and does not look amused in the first vid:lol:

:lol::lol:

I have to somehow get the vacuum cleaner outside to hoover the summerhouse. :roll: Or spend 10 minutes picking up poo by hand. :lol:

Only Bandit and Cutie-pie poop everywhere, despite all his destruction Mr Bennett is very clean. Never poos anywhere and never makes a mess with his tray or hay. Actually I don't remember any of my previous buns digging. Is is a Frenchie habit ?:lol:

I've never known a digger like Storm, he just never stops :shock: not only does he dig everything out of the poo tray he spreads it all over the room :shock: I even found a spare poo in the Roo, and neither bun has been anywhere near it :shock::lol::lol:

I've never known a digger like Storm, he just never stops :shock: not only does he dig everything out of the poo tray he spreads it all over the room :shock: I even found a spare poo in the Roo, and neither bun has been anywhere near it :shock::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: The poo Roo.

Chinchillas are a nightmare for poo. Spreads from one end of the flat to the other. Must get on my feet. Found one floating in a glass of wine once. :shock: Came flying out of their cage right into my drink.:lol: Fished it out and still drank it. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: I found chinnie poo floating in a cup of tea, my hubbys tea. I fished it out and diddn't tell him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops:
I see Chico pick his poo up and Throw it :shock:

I have such charming fur babies:lol::lol::lol:

Forgot about Chico. :oops: Such a cute chinnie. Is he in the same room as the bunnies ? I saw some barrier at the back in the video.

:shock:

we use a plastic box for our litter tray (about 3 quid from tescos) filled with newspaper then hay on top, with sides about a foot high, which the bunnies can comfortably jump in and out of (obviously kicking a little poo and hay out as they do) but digging would not cause anywhere near that mess

would that be an option ?

IMG_0324.jpg

Last edited:
:shock:

we use a plastic box for our litter tray (about 3 quid from tescos) filled with newspaper then hay on top, with sides about a foot high, which the bunnies can comfortably jump in and out of (obviously kicking a little poo and hay out as they do) but digging would not cause anywhere near that mess

would that be an option

It's a great idea :D unfortunatly Gypsy has arthritis and finds hopping in and out of high litter trays a struggle :cry: Storm is thrilled as it makes his digging easier :lol:

Forgot about Chico. :oops: Such a cute chinnie. Is he in the same room as the bunnies ? I saw some barrier at the back in the video.

The barrier is there to protect the air con unit in their room ( spoilt buns) Chico has a cage in their room and sometimes runs around with the buns. He loves cuddling up to Storm :love:

Thats so adorable and cute. :love: Mr Bennett totally freaked out when Babydarling run towards his open dog crate a few months ago. But lately he has been sneaking into the living room and going under their cage.

Sunshine used to eat chinnie poos. :roll: He and Nancy used to love laying under their aviary.

Back