• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos from our Paris holiday

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
This is my most favourite photo of the kids. It was taken under 'Le Grande Arch' at La Defense.

IMG_1251.JPG

The Seine

IMG_9280.JPG

IMG_9305.JPG

IMG_9476.JPG

IMG_9610.JPG

My new camera was brilliant for taking photos without flash in the aquarium.

IMG_9829.JPG

Really lovely photos Ali

Your children always look so happy and content :love:

Not sure of the middle lads name, but I love his glasses. I think they really suit him. I am looking for some frames like that.

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Really lovely photos Ali

Your children always look so happy and content :love:

Not sure of the middle lads name, but I love his glasses. I think they really suit him. I am looking for some frames like that.

Matthew, it's amazing what you get free on the nhs for kids now. No longer do kids get teased for wearing glasses, their pals all want some now.:lol:

Your wee girl is just your 'mini-me'!

I am told she is also my mini-me when it comes to attitude and my mum and dad now believe in karma.:lol:

Aww, lovely photos! The disneyland ones made me realise how much I miss it, I miss it so much! Did you all enjoy the Motomania display? I've been to Disneyland paris 5 times now and the last one was in 2010 but I can still remember watching that display and being in utter awe of it! *pootles off to see what mood Mum is in and ponders about asking to go back to Disneyland*

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Matthew, it's amazing what you get free on the nhs for kids now. No longer do kids get teased for wearing glasses, their pals all want some now.:lol:

I am told she is also my mini-me when it comes to attitude and my mum and dad now believe in karma.:lol:

Wow, hopefully I might be able to obtain some half decent NHS frames then. In my day as a kid all the NHS gave were those blue or pink plastic frames.

At the moment I ferret through all the glasses donated to The Charity Shop. I figure that eventually I have to come across a pair with the prescription lenses I need. After too long trying on different pairs it can make me feel dizzy though as I cant focus in any of them :lol:

Wow, hopefully I might be able to obtain some half decent NHS frames then. In my day as a kid all the NHS gave were those blue or pink plastic frames.

At the moment I ferret through all the glasses donated to The Charity Shop. I figure that eventually I have to come across a pair with the prescription lenses I need. After too long trying on different pairs it can make me feel dizzy though as I cant focus in any of them :lol:

Are they reading specs? Poundland sell them, they are ok :) I know you don't go to new places but if I knew your prescription I could send ye a pair :)

Aww, lovely photos! The disneyland ones made me realise how much I miss it, I miss it so much! Did you all enjoy the Motomania display? I've been to Disneyland paris 5 times now and the last one was in 2010 but I can still remember watching that display and being in utter awe of it! *pootles off to see what mood Mum is in and ponders about asking to go back to Disneyland*

Good luck with your Disney campaign. We lived that display too and my sons' faces were epic when they saw Lightning McQueen drive out.

Definitely worth a look at the NHS frames, they arefantastic now compared to the thick rim ones I remember!

Can't imagine trying to find a prescription to sit by trying on random pairs, no wonder you end up dizzy!!

Back