• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo the French Lop is on way to Bluesmum!!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Bobo left this morning for the journey down to Bluesmum (stopping with my partner on an archaeological site for the day first!!!).

Here he is in his crate with all the things he needs for his day trip and his new home!! (you cant see the large pastic crate of forage he is bringing with him as his dowry as that is packed behind!!!). The crate was a 3ft one but he is a large bun!!

file-46.jpg

and here he is about to leave . . (he was supported against steve's body before anyone mentions the 'pose' . . . we never support him on his rear legs because then he tries to kick away and he has a bad leg)

file-45.jpg

Bobo is coming over to me this evening and Marnie will be coming tomorrow - then bonding will commence.

My last two attempts at bonding (both with Hovis) have failed, so I am feeling a bit of a failure. Am soooooo hoping that this bond works.

I will be at work when Bobo arrives so Sam is going to settle him in my spare room in a crate. Tomorrow he will move into the bonding pen.

Vibes for an easy bond would be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to have a Bobo stroke:love:

Have heard he has reached Bluesmum - but now heading for Karen to do bonding tomorrow!!!

he will need a good rest tonight after all that travelling!

he's here and absolutely gorgeous :love: Steve is lovely.....and didn't mind rosies excitement about a new bunny :lol: he is currently having a rest while rosie has her dinner and then we shall be off to Karen and his (hopefully) last night as a bachelor.

Thank you so much for letting him live with us.....bonding vibes will be much appreciated!

Back