• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help me with choosing pet insurance?

jazxo

Mama Doe
Which do you use? Why? What have you been able to use it for? How much per month?

Please :( so desperate it's all so confusing

I think the best provider with the best coverage is PetPlan, they are usually about £10 per month per rabbit but more expensive near London.
If you are considering any others it's important to get For Life cover so if they develop a recurring medical problem you can claim for it next year as well.

I use PetPlan and pay about £12 for each rabbit, with an excess of £60. Any pre-existing medical conditions wouldn't be covered, but that would be the case with any pet insurance. Obviously neutering and routine vaccinations would not be covered.

I have all mine insured with pets at home. £6 something per bun and I have had to claim a fair few times and never had a problem *touch wood* :thumb:

Petplan is nearly £14 for one bun for me :( I simply can't afford that but that seems to be the favourite. Thanks guys.

I use helpucover.co.uk for my young 2 then P@H's over 5 insurance for Dee because was 5 and a half when I took the insurance out :wave:

Back