• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescue bunnies are arriving tomorrow

Deevee

Young Bun
I am so excited. I have 2 more rescue bunnies arriving tomorrow from the rabbit residence. Made a lovely home for them as we have wasted space between our outhouse and the fence, so have had a 10ft by 5ft by 3ft run built and the floor to the outhouse was wasted space also as everything is on shelves. So have made use of the floor (got it covered with lino and lots of cosy hideouts) So my new buns have a lovely secure, warm home in the outhouse and a tunnel out to a secure run for their outside space. Tested it on my other 4 bunnies this week and they loved it so much, none of them would come out! Will post pics very soon.

Here are some pics of them when I last visited the rescue. Fell in love with them when i was cleaning their pen out as they were so interested in what you was doing and seemed so grateful too!
SAM_2695.jpg

SAM_2694.jpg

SAM_2692.jpg

Back