• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny toys / boredom breakers

VickyC83

Mama Doe
What do people get their buns? Especially the indoor ones..... I want to get Bunzle something new but he seems to have everything :lol:

Mine have oversized (too big to swallow) children's building blocks. They love throwing them in the air! Also plastic plant pots go down well.

My buns don't find bun toys fun, instead they like chewing and throwing my shoes around... the other toys are left on the floor !

A box of magazines

The thing which really keeps my two happy for hours at a time is a cardboard box filled with old magazines. The magazines are heavy enough to keep the box in one place while the rabbits chew and pull on it until they have chewed their way in. Then they gradually chew, shred and drag the magazines out page by page. Placed in such as way that it blocks one of their regular routes, it keeps them occupied for a few weeks while they go at it from either side. Pineapple in particular really puts her back into shredding the box. It makes a hell of a mess but you can scoop the shreds up by hand easily enough.

ive spent hundreds on toys, they dont bother with any of it, except their treat ball, wilko willow balls, and cardboards boxes!!! they loooove cardboard boxes

We make Xmas crackers for ours - the inner tube of a toilet roll, shoved full with hay AND with a little treat in the middle (piece of vege, a couple of pellets - anything really)...keeps them busy for a bit.

We make Xmas crackers for ours - the inner tube of a toilet roll, shoved full with hay AND with a little treat in the middle (piece of vege, a couple of pellets - anything really)...keeps them busy for a bit.

Same :D my bun loves it!!

Mine are always in the mood for a paper bag:lol: filled with hey, grass, treats:) sometimes the stuff you put in doesn't even have to edible :) you could just fill it with more paper:lol:

Back