• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why I Love My Rabbits :) (Add yours)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Im having a particularly gushy bunny day, I just love them sll so much I dont know what to do with myself! :lol:

Max greets me immediately as soon as I get in from work or whatever. He follows me everywhere, accompanies me to the bathroom, sits by my feet in the kitchen whilst I cook and waits for me outside the bedroom door where he's not allowed. Hes naughty, obnoxious, greedy, grunts at me continuously and thinks that every meal I have is to share :roll: I absolutely adore him, he is the funniest rabbit I have ever known :love:

Timmy is my angel, my sweet prince. He jumps onto my bed every morning and wakes me up by binkying all around me! He follows me all around my room and gives me kisses. He is my best friend, an absolutely beautiful soul. The kindest and gentlest little bun you could ever hope to meet :love: I literally dread the day that anything happens to him, I dont know how I'll cope :cry:

Mimi is my fuzzy cloud. Jumpy and nervous with strangers due to a horrible past shes a cheeky madam with me! She will come and happily sit on my knee, particularly if theres food involved, and loooves a good stroke. She is brave, courageous and underneath that wimpy exterior she is a rwal fighter. My inspiration :love:

Charlotte is the nosiest rabbit Ive ever known! Whatever Im doing I can guarantee that at some point her little nose will appear to investigate! I love our binky time together, I run around and jump (shhh dont tell anyone :oops:) and she copies, its hilarious! She was shy and timid when she came to live with us, but now she copies Max and is a little grunty minx at times!

I love them all so much, they make me happy every single day. Im never alone with them around :love:

Lovely thread :)

Finx was my first rabbit. I met her before she even opened her eyes, after my sister's incorrectly sexed buns had an accidental litter. She is nosey, bossy and prone to grunt at OH, but she's beautiful, graceful and so affectionate! (towards me, anyway :lol:)

Tango is my rescue bun, Finx's husbun. He was painfully nervous when he first came to live with us, but now he's a different bunny! He's very greedy and very attached to his litter tray at cleaning time :roll: He's endlessly patient with Finx's nagging and always greets me with a gentle nudge.

Between them they can always cheer me up after a rubbish day, with their constant hay munching, gorgeous grooming and spectacular binkies :love:

Angel is my wee baby, when it was just her we used to sit cuddled up on my bed and fall asleep together.
Now she has bailey we don't cuddle on the bed but she's always happy to see me.
Bailey is a wee prince, he's a boob biter and a wee champ. He's so funny coz he thinks he's boss.
Parsley is a gannet. He loves nothing more than his food and he's teaching willow fast.
It makes be so proud to see both of them snuggling together.
I love them all so much :)

Aww that's so sweet :love: I so wish mine could be house buns :( tho elvis would probally lay on my duvet all day and then wee on it again as he is only sort of litter trained :/ and joey would probally run around the house like a lunatic and chew everything lol

the main reason i love George is just coz hes just adorable, he was the last rabbit in P@H when i went to choose one and his little face was looking at me through the glass and i knew he had to be my rabbit as i couldnt work out why anyone else hadnt already chosen him as he was bouncing around and asking for lots of fuss and my parents were going why dont we come back at the weekend when they get the new stock in but i couldnt bear to leave him there on his own as the more time i was spending looking at him the more i was thinking :love: and everytime i go in there i always look at the rabbits and i've never found one that i like more than i do George

3 years on i still :love: him even though he can be a stubborn little bunny at times (but then thats why we're a perfect rabbit/owner combo as i can be stubborn too :lol::lol:)

but hes very good for my MH issues as when i'm having a meh day i can go out into the garden and go have fuss time with george and just seeing his fuzzy little face makes me :D again

Hes a very clever little bunny as well as he always manages to get to Tescos to buy me a birthday present :lol:

Moses is my beautiful boy. Everyone who meets him, cannot help but love him. With his gorgeous manes, he is irresistible.
I love it when he comes running over when he hears my voice as he knows it means food! He allows me to stroke him although he still looks a bit unsure about it all, even after months.

Watson is my naughty girl who has a way of finding her way to everything she shouldn’t chew, including our wall paper!
She is a naughty little cow. She got impatient this morning when I didn’t give her any food yet so she bit my shin TWICE!

I love both of them so very much as they have lit up this year which has been a very sad one for my husband and me and these two little fluff balls someone always find a way to cheer me up.

Blue and Bandit are always so eager to see me, whether I have food or not. Bandit has become much more affectionate in the last couple of months.

The twins (Patch and Dolly) are so very nosy and always into everything!

Miffy and Ted are just very cute, Ted likes to poke you when he gets out of his hutch to see what you're doing. Miffy is still pretty wary of people but occasionally she'll let you stroke her quickly :love:

Fudge is the naughtiest bunny I have ever met! If there's a way out he'll find it, same with the smallest bit of spilt food or something that smells like veg in my shopping

Bobo was a suprise to me (hubby brought him home from PaH instead of fish food;) - but he is utterly gorgeous! A real cowardly lion head who spends his time thinking the sky is about to fall on his head - but is so affectionate in his own ways. Difficult to handle in some ways - but with patience and love he has grown to a big, cuddly, softy who loves his food, and is able to tell us when it's 9pm (evening snack time).

Our lion head girl, Harley is so different - naughty, lively, always searching for ways out of her pen - and loving it when she gets out. She has a real mind of her own and lets you know it! She is so intelligent as well - scarily so.

What I love about our babies though is that they are both independant little people - sure they love attention, but spend alot of their time pootling around, playing with their toys, and generally just getting on with their rabbity business.

I've never had a maternal streak for human kids - that biological alarm clock just never went off and I actually don't really like human kids. But I think I finally understand how mums can love their kids so much - if they feel anything like I feel with my babies. There is nothing that they could do that would stop me from loving them!

Bobo was a suprise to me (hubby brought him home from PaH instead of fish food;) - but he is utterly gorgeous! A real cowardly lion head who spends his time thinking the sky is about to fall on his head - but is so affectionate in his own ways. Difficult to handle in some ways - but with patience and love he has grown to a big, cuddly, softy who loves his food, and is able to tell us when it's 9pm (evening snack time).

Our lion head girl, Harley is so different - naughty, lively, always searching for ways out of her pen - and loving it when she gets out. She has a real mind of her own and lets you know it! She is so intelligent as well - scarily so.

What I love about our babies though is that they are both independant little people - sure they love attention, but spend alot of their time pootling around, playing with their toys, and generally just getting on with their rabbity business.

I've never had a maternal streak for human kids - that biological alarm clock just never went off and I actually don't really like human kids. But I think I finally understand how mums can love their kids so much - if they feel anything like I feel with my babies. There is nothing that they could do that would stop me from loving them!

I wondered what your username was on the forum! Found you! :lol:

I love your crazy buns. Still can't believe Bobo has his own FB page. Although he's been a bit quiet recently.

Because they are always there when I need them. They don't care whether I look a complete mess or if I have made mistakes. They are always there and always make me smile. That's why I love them. Just wish I could do a bit more in return

simple, they are incredibly loving and affectionate and are never in a bad mood (except Bella yesterday after I made her go for a mxyi jab..) and they make me happy and make me smile.

I adore how Sonic changes colour every season. Even though the moulting process is a *****!
I love how he'll always lick my clothes, arms or face.
I love how he spends 90% of his time cleaning himself.
I love that gormless look when he has a handful of grass hanging out of his mouth.
I love how he'll almost do a trick for a yoghurt drop.
And I love how he just claimed my neighbours garden as his own :') They don't mind though :)

Back