• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris, UD p29 home

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
:( he's eating as normal, poo's are normal but I just feel something's amiss. He keeps shaking his head and pawing at his face, I've checked his ears and they are clean and normal. He's holding his head up high and is periscoping fairly often and lifting his head back. He normally doesn't leave me alone and licks me a lot but instead of licking has just been pushing his head against me, I held my hand out and he'd usually lick it but when he did he was only putting his tounge out a teeny bit, he appears to be eating fine but a bit louder than usual, when eating hay there's a louder grinded sound, kind of like a ticking too. Looked in his mouth and as far as I can see is fine but I know there's a lot you cant see. Not sure what's going on, but back to normal cibes would be appreciated

Last edited:
He's just choked, coughing up the pellets he was eating and throwing himself about in a panic making a loud clicking noise, he's calming down sewing what vets say :(

He's just choked, coughing up the pellets he was eating and throwing himself about in a panic making a loud clicking noise, he's calming down sewing what vets say :(

Oh dear not another choking Bunny :cry:

I'd get him to a Vet tonight so Vet can check his lungs and give any treatment deemed necessary.

Sending vibes for him xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that your Boris is so poorly :cry: My Boris is under the weather too with his snuffles. We are both sending vibes and noserubs your way xxx I really hope things turn out better than expected.

Back