• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What weird things are your rabbits scared of?

Dave81

Mama Doe
Fluffy doesn't like my keys jingling and Jezebel doesn't like me cooking.

Not found anything weird like that which Scooter and Jigsaw don't like.

Was just going to post a question related to this. Earlier today Bella was really quite frightened (trembling and then shot off)when I went in the garage and I couldn't figure out why. Then later I spotted a frog/toad on the step. Could that have been the cause?

Nutmeg doesn't like the washing machine but only when it's on a spin cycle. :roll:

Maisy prefers me not to go out to put her to bed in my long dressing gown! I guess the bottom flaps around too much for her taste.

Maisy prefers me not to go out to put her to bed in my long dressing gown! I guess the bottom flaps around too much for her taste.

That's strange, now I think about it there was one time a while ago when Baby was inside and I was in a dressing gown and she seemed really scared of me

Our cat, Lulu... But not our other cat, Monkey! Weird thing is, Lulu is very quiet and gentle, Monkey is a bit mad and annoying! :lol:

Tulip & Poppy hate it when we are frying food like eggs & sausages. They speed by the kitchen door. They freak out also at planes flying over, when they are out in the garden. Think they relate it to a bird of prey!

Peter is scared of things being chopped on the glass chopping board, I am still waiting to find something that Poppy is scared of, she's been super confident since day one.

She runs away from me but I'm sure it's not fear....she just doesn't like having her meds. :roll:

Elvis isnt scared of nothing weird really apart from me coming to get him to put him in the run on the grass, he hides in the corner of the hutch run where I can't reach, he prefers to walk himself to and from the hutch and grass run and knows the exact route bless him lol

Joey doesnt like me sneezing and that's about it lol

Not a lot of things actually! Bella is terrified of her own reflection though. There was an incident a while ago where she escaped, made it to mum's bedroom and hid under her bed for over an hour thumping like mad because she was seeing herself in the mirror! It wasn't until I'd covered it up and bribed her with treats that she finally dared to come out! Silly girl :lol:

Boris is scared of the hoover. He hears you take it out and half a second later goes into hiding & is nowhere to be seen for at least an hour :lol:

Gosh - how many Boris bunnies are there on this forum? To prevent confusion I will refer to my Boris as Bobo which is what we call him anyway.

Bobo is convinced the sky is going to fall on his head - more so than ever this morning when I let him out of his hutch, he ran under the dining room table and gave 3 very impressive thumps. Don't know what scared him - did absolutely nothing out the normal. Silly creature - also scared of the sound of frying food, the camera shutter on my phone, sneezing. Is totally fine with hoover though :?

Harely our fluffy girl is not scared of anything so far. Even bounds out of her carrier onto the vets table quite happily to see what's going on...

Gosh - how many Boris bunnies are there on this forum? To prevent confusion I will refer to my Boris as Bobo which is what we call him anyway.

Bobo is convinced the sky is going to fall on his head - more so than ever this morning when I let him out of his hutch, he ran under the dining room table and gave 3 very impressive thumps. Don't know what scared him - did absolutely nothing out the normal. Silly creature - also scared of the sound of frying food, the camera shutter on my phone, sneezing. Is totally fine with hoover though :?

Harely our fluffy girl is not scared of anything so far. Even bounds out of her carrier onto the vets table quite happily to see what's going on...

Awww bless! And about the Boris thing, I don't know! When I joined I'm pretty sure my Boris was the only Boris on this forum, but since then they've kept appearing :lol: I like to think that I was a trend-setter but that's probably wishful thinking :lol:

Back