• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Timothy & Rye

Stator

Warren Veteran
Anyone else got Timothy and Rye hay from H4P in the last week? It has the stalky yellow bits, but seems to have lots of brown, dead looking bits too :? Not sure the buns are too keen on it.

I just got my delivery this morning. I actually thought it looks better than the last batch I had - it is quite green this time. I will see how the buns get on with it. Usually they love it.

My latest bag was fine, I've just ordered another. The bag I had last month was like that, mine refused it.. So we swapped it with Leo's because he eats whatever hay you give him, we just had to pick out dead clumps :? It was in the middle more than anything.

Current one is okay, buns arent going 'nuts' for it, but are certainly eating a lot. Need to order more in the next week, so will let you know what that comes out like.

The last two batches of T and R I've got haven't been up to scratch...I've kind of stopped ordering from H4P now as farm hay has been far superior recently (especially the new cut)

i got some delivered today and it's excellent. really stalky and a good colour.

How does it smell? Mine looked great but when smelt was musty and horrible.

I must have been so unlucky getting two bags of horrible stuff when everyone else seems pleased with theirs!!

Back