• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harris and Ailsa in love <3

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
She is settling in really well. She's humped him a little bit, and he is a little bit frightened after being attacked by Arran so much, but he is calming down now he realised she's not wanting to hurt him. She has groomed him a lot.

Harris by Niseag, on Flickr

Please excuse the floor being covered in hay. Bunnies will be bunnies!

Ailsa by Niseag, on Flickr

Hairy bum

Harris and Ailsa by Niseag, on Flickr

Love this!

Ailsa being greedy by Niseag, on Flickr

Poor Skye getting chased

Chasing poor Skye cat by Niseag, on Flickr

few more...

Beautiful pictures, just beautiful, really made my day :love::love::love: Ailsa is a lovely name too, if I had a daughter its what I'd call her :D

Poor Skye looks terrified :lol: I shouldn't laugh but as the predator it should really be the other way around for her, bless.

Beautiful pictures, just beautiful, really made my day :love::love::love: Ailsa is a lovely name too, if I had a daughter its what I'd call her :D

Poor Skye looks terrified :lol: I shouldn't laugh but as the predator it should really be the other way around for her, bless.

Thanks, I think its a really pretty name and it suits her :)

Back