• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Glasses in Haystack! with added buns!!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
My glasses are lost in a haystack!!

Last night as I was hurridly doing a late feed and lock up one of the wildies looked ill (sitting hunched) so we had to try and catch and identify them. Of course by the time we try to catch them any wildie will suddenly recover the power of rapid movement. Given that we were not sure which one it was to start with (one of the two slightly darker males) we realised we would have to catch at least the two if not all three (as whilst catching cannot tell one blur from another) and bring them in for overnight observation.

An hour later :shock::shock: we had three wildies in a crate and an amused looking Pansy looking on.

It was pitch dark by then . . and then I realised not only my 3/4 length fab. black stretch trousers were totally trashed with small bits of hay, but also my glasses (essential), and keys and gloves had all fallen out of my bunny feeding coat pockets.

So this morning tried to find - have found keys and gloves but no glasses :roll::roll: Has Pansy eaten them????

They were my expensive reading ones - essential for my work - cheap ones ruin my eyes with all the computer work i do.

they are somewhere in this . . .

file-42.jpg

file-43.jpg

Meanwhile have identified the two males and put spots of colour inside ears and hoping that it was Pippin that was a bit off as he is fine now. Peasgood Nonush is so petrified of being caught we cant tell if he is ill or not - but all tums feel fine to the touch, ears are warm, no wounds, marks or runny eyes etc - so have shut them in hutch for now (never usually close this) and hope observation will help!!!

But can anyone come and find my glasses???????

Back