• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's miiiiiiine!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just took the newest member of my animal family home... Grayson the hamster!! My heart was in my mouth as another lady was getting a pet from adoption section and I was convinced it would be him!! Fortunately she was getting the 2 gorgeous guinea piggies, seemed like they'd have a good home do I'm pleased for them :D
Sorry couldn't get a decent pic of Grayson and wanted to leave him to settle :) He almost escaped in car, chewed a hole in box and was on way out :shock: Thankfully just noticed in time and thankfully only live 5mins away!! They said he's not very old, he got brought back because he got too big and they wanted a small one :roll: Erm, yes dimwits baby things tend to do this thing called growing!!! Some people r unbelievable. He's absolutely beautiful and seems friendly but obviously that's not enough for some...
Need to stop going in PAH now...

Will def be taking lots of pics when I can start getting him out! He's in cabrio carrier temporarily so it's a bit dark for pics (I did try!) but will be sorting him a bigger and better cage ASAP :thumb:

Back