• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My pony...

Moved her in January to a better yard. Now backed and going well. So proud of this little lady, but definitely not a kids pony!

Yes she's small, and I've probably heard all the jokes ... :lol:

248921_10150215302991161_581721160_7573683_2338427_n-1.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Didn't want to hang around for a photo!
IMG_0014.jpg

:love::love::love:

she's lovely:love: I'm riding an 8 year old at the moment who is barely schooled, but you'd seriously think he had been backed all of a week he is so spooky and naughty! :roll: is she a project or will you be keeping her for a while?:wave:

she is cute :love: i rode a horse that i thought was abit to big for me at weekened, so hope next time to go back down in size to the one i had before, this one was also abit spooky and i had to keep reminding him to keep his mind on what we where doing and not people sat watching

she's lovely:love: I'm riding an 8 year old at the moment who is barely schooled, but you'd seriously think he had been backed all of a week he is so spooky and naughty! :roll: is she a project or will you be keeping her for a while?:wave:

She's a project I bought as a foal 8 years ago! I only backed her this year after I finally got her moved as her previous field was unsuitable and I was almost always there on my own amongst other issues with it.

She's rather naughty, but I love her to pieces. Shes staying put, she's my best friend! :love:

she is cute :love: i rode a horse that i thought was abit to big for me at weekened, so hope next time to go back down in size to the one i had before, this one was also abit spooky and i had to keep reminding him to keep his mind on what we where doing and not people sat watching

They are fun when they are a bit spooky, and smaller horses are definitely much more fun! Have you recently started riding?

She's a project I bought as a foal 8 years ago! I only backed her this year after I finally got her moved as her previous field was unsuitable and I was almost always there on my own amongst other issues with it.

She's rather naughty, but I love her to pieces. Shes staying put, she's my best friend! :love:

aw how lovely! breed,height etc?:wave::wave::wave:

Back