• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nom Nom Nom on Sunflowers!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Bandana:
PICT0045.jpg

Polka:
PICT0027.jpg

Then a few other pics:
PICT0038.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

And I have an OCD bunny. She had to put the rolls in the bucket just right before she was happy! (This was Polka's doing.)
PICT0039.jpg

Omg they look sooooo tiny and petite in the 1st 2 pics!! They're gorgeous :love: My Heidi has a thing about putting things in her bowl, unfortunately it's usually her water bowl :roll: She's never that neat tho :lol:

Omg they look sooooo tiny and petite in the 1st 2 pics!! They're gorgeous :love: My Heidi has a thing about putting things in her bowl, unfortunately it's usually her water bowl :roll: She's never that neat tho :lol:

They luckily don't mess with their water bowl, I've found a few poos and some hay in it once, but after I cleaned it out it says rather clean. I've found that putting hay in the toilet paper rolls keeps their pen cleaner and they actually use the litter box now!

Thank you for saying they're gorgeous! They are still babies, so they are small. Bandana is 1.5 lbs and Polka is 1.25 lbs.

Back